TENNIS INTENSIVES - Aliso Viejo
TENNIS 101 - specializing in high quality private and group tennis instruction for adults and children in Orange County, California
|It's all tennis....and it's intense!!!
|TENNIS 101 - specializing in high quality private and group tennis instruction for adults and children in Orange County, California
strokes, increasing fitness and stamina levels, developing and practicing new skills, and increasing knowledge of
singles and doubles match play tactics and strategies. Video analysis may be used to enhance development of
The entire program will be directed and hosted by USPTA-certified tennis professionals, Greg Langdon, and
instructed by long-time colleague, former collegiate player, and coach, John Craig.
(a) Spring Session One: Saturdays, March 13th - April 17th, 2010
Junior Level Three: 10:30 AM - 12 Noon (Tournament)
Adult Level Two: 12 Noon - 1:30 PM
Junior Level One: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (Intermediate)
Junior Level Two: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (Advanced)
(b) Winter Session Two: Tuesdays, March 23rd - April 27th, 2010
Junior Level One: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Session Length: 6 weeks
- Lesson Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Class Size: Maximum 6 students per class*, co-ed
- Cost: $150
Online - Click Here
- Registration and Payment: (class size is limited to 6 students, on a first-come, first-served basis)
Spring, Session 1: Friday, March 12th, 2010, and Monday, Monday, March 22nd, 2010
- all current participants in the program will be offered priority registration one week in advance
Tennis specific (court) shoes with non-marking soles are mandatory.
- What to bring: All students must bring one unopened can of Penn tennis balls to the first day of camp,
tennis racquets (2), sunscreen, towel, visor or cap, (plastic) bottled water.
- What to wear: Proper tennis attire is preferred, however, cool, comfortable casual clothing is acceptable.
- For more information: call Greg (949) 830-1414 or (949) 280-2291 (cell)
* Important Notice: We reserve the right to invite juniors under the age of 11 to participate in the program, and to increase class
size where necessary.